KARISMA RH COLLAGEN
KARISMA is an innovative biostimulator based on type I collagen, obtained from silk threads, which naturally restores the skin's firmness and elasticity.
KARISMA is indicated for the medium-term correction of facial skin defects due to skin aging and / or loss of volume, therefore suitable for those who wish to reduce skin imperfections of the face, lips, redefine the contours or in the which there is a particularly unstructured subcutaneous tissue. It is also able to correct small scarring (eg acne scars).
Injectable, resorbable medical device, it is a bio-replenishing softfiller, as it naturally restores the pre-aging conditions, acting on the rejuvenation of the extracellular matrix.
- NATURAL – composed of totally natural substances and without the use of chemical binders,
- BIOLOGICAL – totally biocompatible, it promotes the innate regenerative capacity of the skin,
- SAFE – non allergenic, respectful of the natural origin of substances.
Synergy of formula:
- Rh Collagen - Combining collagen of the R-polypeptide chain α1
Increases the production of type I procollagen C-Peptide in fibroblasts. This type of peptides facilitate the wrapping of pro-collagen molecules in a triple helix conformation within the endoplasmic reticulum,
- CMC – Carboxymethylcellulose
It has an anti-aging effect in the dermis: it inhibits the action of the hyaluronidase enzyme and preserves the endogenous hyaluronic acid, which, while remaining in the tissues, continues to perform its hydration and tissue repair activity in depth,
- HA – High molecular weight hyaluronic acid (1200-1500 kDa)
It participates in the creation of a favorable environment for the proliferation and metabolism of fibroblasts.
It is recommended to perform 2 treatments with an interval of 1 month. Depending on the age, lifestyle and skin quality, the effects of the treatment last from 6 to 12 months. It is worth doing a booster treatment after 4 months. Depending on the indications.
KARISMA is administered by mesotherapy or linear retrograde technique, using a needle or cannula.
Why KARISMA? Because the collagen contained in KARISMA is characterized by:
- better biocompatibility - it is identical with human collagen and immediately bioavailable, which gives results immediately after the treatment,
- accelerates the multiplication of fibroblasts,
- accelerates tissue regeneration,
- perfect homogeneity - has controlled physical and rheological properties,
- it is non-immunogenic, hypoallergenic and does not cause allergic reactions.
- rejuvenation of the skin of the face, mouth, neck, cleavage and hands,
- improvement of the face contour, gentle lifting effect,
- reduction of wrinkles,
- reduction of scars and stretch marks,
- improvement of the quality and density of the skin.
High molecular weight hyaluronic acid with the addition of the R-polypeptide chain α1 and carboxymethylcellulose.
1 x 2ml prefilled syringe
2 needles - 27G 13mm
- hypersensitivity to one of the components,
- skin infection near the site of injection,
- patients susceptible to keloid formation,
- pregnant or lactating women,
- allergy or anaphylaxis,
- bleeding disorders,
- autoimmune disorders,
- antibiotic therapy.
Product for professional use only. By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine, in accordance with the applicable law in your country.
Read the package leaflet before use.