CYTOCARE S LINE
SKIN LIGHTENING AND REJUVENATION
CytoCare S Line is powerful antioxidant and hydrating formula gives the skin an immediate lightening effect, restoring its physiological balance and qualities.
CytoCare S Line contains just the right concentration of hyaluronic acid to treat fines and wrinkles without adding volume to the treated area. To boost skin’s renewal even further it also contains powerful Rejuvenating Complex CT50 of carefully selected vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids to target specific skin problems.
CYTOCARE S Line is a medical device class III (CE 0499). HA quality: biotechnological origin. Microbiological safety. Biocompatible in compliance with ISO 10993 international standards: non cytotoxic, non irritant, non sensitizing, non mutagenic. Proved efficiency thanks to in vitro studies confirmed by clinical.
- Injection into the medium or superficial dermis of the face, neck and back of the hand,
- Manual injections or mesogun with 30G needles,
- Techniques: point by point, retrotracing, fan injection, cross-hatching.
1 session for filling fine line can achieve improvement of skin lightening. For a more longer lasting result, 3 sessions at 3 week intervals can achieve intense skin revitalisation.
Cytocare S Line is specifically for the injection into the medium or superficial dermis.
- face, neck and back of the hands,
- prevention and attenuation of wrinkles and fine lines,
- hydration of the epidermis,
- rejuvenation of sensitive areas such as peri-oral and peri-orbital areas,
- hydrating and antioxidant spectacular lightening effect,
- full & perfect skin revitalization,
- improvement of skin radiance.
- Hyaluronic Acid non-corss-linked: 18mg/3ml,
- Rejuvenating Complex CT50: Ammonium Molybdate, Ammonium Metavanadate, Calcium Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Selenite, Tin Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Adenine, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Coline Chloride, Folic Acid, Inositol, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Cyanocobalamin, Deoxythymidine, Glucose, Putrescine, Sodium Pyruvate, Lipoic Acid.
1 x 3 ml syringe,
2 needles 30G
- hypersensitivity to one of the components,
- skin infection near the site of injection,
- patients susceptible to keloid formation,
- pregnant or lactating women,
- allergy or anaphylaxis,
- bleeding disorders,
- autoimmune disorders,
- antibiotic therapy.
Read the package leaflet before use.