RRS® HA TENSOR LIFT
Specially indicated for anti-aging & fast skin tensing.
RRS® HA TENSOR LIFT is specially indicated for a transitory filling of superficial wrinkles and a dermal anti ageing bio-revitalization associated to a fast tensing effect. RRS® HA TENSOR LIFT supplies the skin with exceptional hydration and very remarkable effect.
Hyaluronic Acid is from biotechnological, non animal origin.
RRS® is a powerful tool for doctors who need high quality, CE Class III injectable products which are highly effective and safe.
RRS® Tensor Lift can be used in areas:
- around the umbilicus,
Recomended for patients: 35-55 years old.
Average volume/session: 5 ml/area.
Type of injection: micro dermal papule.
Frequency: 1 session / week (1 protocol = 4-6 sessions average). Recommended number of sessions: repeat protocol 1-3 times a year.
Combination with other aesthetic treatments:
- Filler: time is not important, can be injected in one treatment,
- Botulinum toxin: two weeks before RRS® injection,
- Peeling: RRS® can be injected immediately before usual peelings,
- Microneedling device: RRS® can be injected immediately before,
- Lasers: RRS® injection can be done immediately before.
- anti aging meso treatments,
- soft skin lifting,
- collagen elastine booster.
- HA, non-cross-linked 6,0 mg/ml and Biorevitalization Solution,
- 11 vitamins: C, B1, B6, B12, B2, B9, B3, B5, A, E, F,
- 21 Amino acids: Taurine, Thioctic Acid, Leucine, Valine, Levoglutamide, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Arginine,Aspartate, Arginine,
- 20 antioxidants: Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Chlorogenic Acid, Gallic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Rosmarinic Acid, Resveratrol, etc.,
- 13 trace elements: Ca, Cu, Cr, Co, Fe, K, Mg, Mn, Na, P, Se, Zn, Si,
- 2 fatty acids: Oleic acid, Linoleic acid,
- 2 coenzymes: NAD, NADP,
- 11 polyphenols: Quercetine, Hesperidine, Resveratrol, Catechine, Epicatechine, Procyanidin, R-2 Viniferin, ε-Viniferin, R-Viniferin, Iso-ε-Viniferin, Rosmarinic Acid,
- 5 terpenes: Linalool, Borneol, Limonene, 1,8-Cineol, Myrcene.
The price is for 1 vial with 5 ml of the preparation.
The whole package contains 6 vials with 5 ml of the preparation each.
- hypersensitivity to one of the components,
- skin infection near the site of injection,
- patients susceptible to keloid formation,
- pregnant or lactating women,
- allergy or anaphylaxis,
- bleeding disorders,
- autoimmune disorders,
- antibiotic therapy.
Product for professional use only. By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine, in accordance with the applicable law in your country.
Read the package leaflet before use.