La Playa is a premium product for cosmetic treatments. A unique combination of ingredients for incredible effects of microneedle mesotherapy treatments. La Playa has two active ingredients: PLLA - polylactic acid, HA - hyaluronic acid. In addition, the composition includes vitamin C, a complex of amino acids and peptides. This preparation provides a high level of hydration and gives a quick lifting effect, reduces the visibility of dilated sebaceous glands and reduces acne scars.
La Playa is a ready-to-use solution. Shake before use.
La Playa can be used in areas:
Recomended for patients: for everyone, regardless of age.
Average volume/session: for the whole face, it is recommended to use 2 vials of the preparation (6ml) at a time, and 1 vial (3ml) for local treatment. Local anesthesia may be used to reduce pain and discomfort during the procedure.
Type of injection: microneedle mesotherapy, needleless mesotherapy.
Frequency: after 2-3 treatments performed after one treatment once every 2-4 weeks. The second session is recommended to be carried out 8 to 12 weeks after the first session. For maximum effect, it is recommended to conduct a total of 3 sessions.
- anti aging,
- skin thickening,
- reduction of acne scars,
- reducing the visibility of dilated sebaceous glands,
- smoothing shallow wrinkles, smoker's folds,
- skin hydration,
- skin lightening,
- pigment spots, melasma, freckles.
- PLLA - L-polylactic acid - stimulates collagen synthesis. PLLA stimulates the production of collagen, nourishes the skin, increases its volume. It induces the formation of elastin, thanks to which the elasticity and firmness of the skin is improved, its tension, so it additionally reduces fine wrinkles.,
- Hyaluronic acid, - provides a moisturizing effect and proper skin volume. By reacting with the CD 44 protein, it controls important skin functions such as elasticity, glow or freshness, but above all, a youthful appearance. It is a barrier to viruses and bacteria.
- Glutathione - stimulates the activation of vitamin C and vitamin E, thanks to which it protects against free radicals. In addition, glutathione causes melanin inhibition processes, which makes the skin brighter. It also restores a healthy shade to the skin, eliminates pigmentation spots, age spots, melasma, acne scars, discolorations and freckles,
- Vitamin C - inhibits the breakdown of collagen in the skin, affects the proliferation of fibroblasts, stimulates the synthesis of ceramides. Vitamin C also increases the skin's protective barrier, improves skin tone, brightens discolorations, smoothes, reduces wrinkles, improves elasticity and accelerates skin regeneration and wound healing,
- Amino acids, peptides, proteins - restore hydration and improve skin texture and elasticity. Amino acids enable better hydration by retaining water in the epidermis and skin. They are "building blocks" for skin matrix proteins and stimulate the activity of fibroblasts.
The price is for 1 vial with 3 ml of the preparation.
The whole package contains 6 vials with 3 ml of the preparation each.
- hypersensitivity to one of the components,
- skin infection near the site of injection,
- patients susceptible to keloid formation,
- pregnant or lactating women,
- allergy or anaphylaxis,
- bleeding disorders,
- autoimmune disorders,
- antibiotic therapy.
Product for professional use only. By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine, in accordance with the applicable law in your country.
Read the package leaflet before use.