LEEDFROST 10,56% - TOPICAL ANESTHETIC CREAM
It is a local anesthetic cream that can be applied directly to the skin to help you feel less pain. Highly effective and strong formula.
- Needle injection (bio-revitalization, mesotherapy, thread lifting),
- Body Piercing,
- Tattooing and Laser Tattoo Removal,
- Waxing (all types),
- Permanent Cosmetics,
- Minor Surgical Procedures,
- Laser hair removal.
Please see the instruction below to minimize pain and maximize the anesthetic effect:
- use thick amount of the cream on the treatment area,
- use plastic wrap to cover the cream on the treatment area,
- lidocaine is volatile ingredient so you should cover them with the plastic wrap to help absorbing the lidocaine into the skin,
- after 30~40 minutes, remove plastic wrap and the cream as well. Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result. Don't remove the plastic wrap until you feel the numbing effect,
- as soon as you remove them, go to the operation right away.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (each gram contains):
- Lidocaine: 105,60mg,
- Methylparaben: 1,5mg.
- store at room temperature away from moisture and heat,
- keep out of the reach of children,
- don't take by mouth. Lidocaine topical is for use only on the skin,
- if this medicine gets in your eyes, nose, mouth, rinse with water.