MESOESTETIC - DERMAMELAN PACK
Dermamelan® is a medical depigmentation method that provides an intense action to correct skin discoloration, regulating the overproduction of melanin in melanocytes, inhibiting and controlling the reappearance of new spots. It works on two levels, correcting and regulating, achieving short- and long-term effects to keep discoloration under control.
The synergistic action of the method products ensures:
- higher effectiveness of depigmentation,
- increased comfort during the procedure,
- lower risk of re-pigmentation,
- following a home schedule is essential to achieving your depigmentation goal in the short and long term.
The Dermamelan®method is a topical treatment lasting about 4 months, combining:
- a single session in the office, during which a mask with an intense depigmenting effect is applied,
- continuation of treatment at home, in line with the indications and recommendations. The patient must follow a regimen of using cosmeceuticals in addition to the method, which will vary depending on the phase and progress of treatment.
When is it best to use Dermamelan?
To obtain the best effect, it is best after the summer season to avoid direct, intense sunlight during the treatment. In some areas where radiation is unavoidable, it is recommended to avoid direct exposure, wearing a hat and appropriate specific photoprotection.
- normalizing the work of sebaceous glands,
- unifying the skin tone,
- protection against photoaging and the recurrence of subsequent discoloration.
- azelaic and kojic acid - inhibits the synthesis of tyrosinase, a key enzyme in the process of melanin formation, has antibacterial properties, regulates the secretion of sebum,
- α-arbutin - inhibits the synthesis of tyrosinase,
- Rumex canadensis - tyrosinase inhibitor,
- Tyrosinol complex - tyrosinase inhibitor, inhibits melanin synthesis,
- aloe extract (Aloe Barbadensis) - soothes, soothes irritations and rejuvenates,
- licorice extract - has an astringent and antibacterial effect,
- niacinamide - has anti-inflammatory properties,
- bisabolol - has a rejuvenating effect,
- Ethoksydiglycol - has a rejuvenating effect, increases the penetration of other active ingredients,
- salicylic acid - has antibacterial properties,
- vitamin E - antioxidant,
- vitamin A - rejuvenates, increases cell renewal,
- vitamin C - has antioxidant properties, stimulates collagen synthesis, strengthens blood vessels.
The Mesoestetic Dermamelan® kit includes:
- 10ml oil removing solution: degreasing solution - used during the treatment in the office - cleans and initially exfoliates the skin,
- 10g Dermamelan mask: intensely depigmenting face mask - used during the treatment in the office - initial mask,
- 30g Dermamelan 2: home-made depigmenting cream with a gradual and regulating corrective effect,
- 50ml melan recovery: intensely soothing lotion combating symptoms of irritation and redness. It reduces the sensitivity of the skin and strengthens defense mechanisms, bringing relief during the Dermamelan treatment,
- 50ml melan 130 pigment control: very high sun protection with colored pigments. A broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects the skin from radiation and helps keep discoloration under control.
Product for professional use only. By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine, in accordance with the applicable law in your country.
Read the package leaflet before use.