FILLMED® BRIGHT PEEL
FILLMED PEELS eliminate various signs of skin aging (age spots, fine lines and wrinkles), restore the glow of the dull, uneven skin surface and improve its overall appearance.
Gluconolactone contained in FILLMED PEELS makes them suitable also for sensitive skin. In combination with other active ingredients, they enhance the therapeutic effect, improve tolerance and increase the effects of the treatment.
Properties of Fillmed peels:
- is very well tolerated by all skin types,
- intensely moisturizes,
- has an antioxidant effect similar to the action of vitamins C and E,
- has a sebum-regulating and matting effect,
- is effective in the fight against blackheads and enlarged pores,
- strengthens the protective barrier of the epidermis,
- does not cause photosensitization.
The remedy was designed for professional usage by the cosmetologists in the cosmetic clinics. Fillmed BRIGHT PEEL is anti-aging peeling for normal skin against wrinkles, pigmented spots. This product gives the skin radiance and homogeneity.
Protocol: 4 sessions with an interval of 14 days.
The set is sufficient for about 35-40 treatments.
- Cleansing and degreasing the skin (Pre Peel)
- Application of an acidic solution.
Pour 2.5 to 3 ml Bright Peel into the measuring cup. Using a brush, spread the preparation over the entire area to be treated.
The procedure may be accompanied by a feeling of warmth. This is normal. Slightly soreness means the glycolic peel is penetrating the top layers of the skin.
- Neutralization (Post Peel). Apply POST-PEEL using a cotton swab or compress.
It quickly neutralizes the action of glycolic acid, moisturizes the surface layers of the epidermis, and regulates the pH of the skin.
After neutralization, rinse the skin with water, dry it, and apply regenerating cream.
- skin radiance,
- smoothing the skin and reducing wrinkles,
- reducing pigment spots.
PEEL COMPLEX 50% : Gluconolactone + Phytic Acid + Citric Acid + Glycolic Acid
pH = 1.5 (+/- 0.3)
Bright Peel - bottle of 100 ml
- allergy to the ingredients of the preparations,
- the tendency to the formation of keloids,
- pregnant or lactating women,
- bacterial infections within the skin undergoing treatment,
- oral therapy for vitamin A derivatives,
- autoimmune disorders,
- antibiotic therapy.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.
Read the package leaflet before use.